Sunday, January 4, 2009

Project 365...



I have quickly come to realize as I looked back at the last year, that time is flying before my eyes. It is so hard for me to comprehend that my son is now a year old and I am quickly turning twenty-seven next month (eeek). So, because I am the type of person who loves to cherish every moment, I am starting my own project 365. For everyday of this year I am going to capture a moment in my life. By taking a picture everyday, I will have truly cherished the moment and shared it with all who wish to follow. At the end of the year, I will scrapbook the years photos in a keepsake binder for my family and friends to enjoy as well. I truly feel that life is a precious gift and I am bound and determined to never forget the moments I have on this earth. Wish me luck on my photo journey...I hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Tim said...

Hey there! Found you blog through Courtney's. What a find! You have a beautiful family and a great blog. Feel free to drop by and visit us as well. We have registered as followers on your blog, so if you like ours feel free to follow it if you like.

Anonymous said...

Hi there.
Found you from the blogroll on Cafemom. I think you take wonderful amazing pictures!!!
I think this Project 365 is a really really cool idea! You could even start this as a meme.
Take Care!

Tim said...

Thanks Stephanie! You have a great New Years as well. You must have come by right in the middle of our blog makeover. It should be complete soon. All of the components of the site had to be deleted, so we are rebuilding from the ground up. I did put a link on it to your site though!