Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Baby Ashton...

I had the amazing privilege today to photograph my childhood friend's newborn son Ashton. Baby Ashton was born on December 29, 2008 weighing 7lbs. 9oz. and 20 inches long. It was so much fun taking pictures and capturing the love between a family. Adrienne and I have been childhood friends for almost twenty years. It's amazing to see that we have gone from children to teenagers and now mothers of baby boys. I wish Adrienne and her family the best of luck in the year 2009. Thank you so much for allowing me to capture this moment in your families life. God Bless!







My year, my story, one photo at a time!
2-4/365

2 comments:

Tim said...

Nice work Steph! Im sure they really liked those shots. Your right, they really captured the love they have for their baby.

God bless you Adrienne and your family. May God bless and keep your little one in the palm of his hand healthy, safe, and always in his eyes.

Summer said...

Your photography is amazing!