Saturday, January 24, 2009

Congratulations to Lollie...


Another wonderful week has pasted at I heart faces and I must say I am sooooooooooo excited to announce this weeks winner in the kids category. My fellow admired photographer and blog friend Lollie has won this weeks photo...CONGRATS! Head over to her sight at www.1momof5.blogspot.com and see her amazing work for yourself. I do want to encourage all who read this blog to participate in I heart faces weekly photo contest. It's a fun way to post your pictures and get inspired by others work. You don't have to be a professional, just take it from the heart and shoot! It's also a great way to get busy on taking those pictures you always say your going to take of the kiddos:))) Again Congratulations to Lollie for this weeks win!


Oh yes by the way...I can't go without mention that we were featured in two of the four showcases. It's still a great honor to be recognized and I am thankful to I heart faces for the recognition.





Stay tuned for next weeks post...It's going to be a great one!!

3 comments:

Tim said...

Hey you! There is an award for you over at The Fort, go check it out!

Tim

Unknown said...

You are so sweet to send a shout out to me like that! I was so shocked and thrilled that I won. And how cool that YOU were featured in the collages!

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

HOW SWEET WAS THAT MY DAUGHTER WAS 2ND ROLL 2ND PICTURE IN THE ONLY ONE YOU DID NOT POST IT WASS SO COOL TO SEE...

CONGRATS TO LOLLI THAT WAS A VERY ADORABLE SHOT..