Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEARS!



I hope you all had a fantastic time ringing in the New Year! We enjoyed a relaxing evening with friends while stuffing ourselves with fondue...mmmm yummy:)

Well I suppose I should share my new years resolutions with you all or more importantly if nothing else, document them for my own personal viewing...Lol! I always talk about my new years resolution, but never write them down to keep myself accountable, so here we go!

New Years Resolutions 2009! (Wow that's weird to write:)

1. I am going to save...save...save! In the next year or so, I hope to move into a bigger house and with a bigger house MUST come new furniture...hehehehe! So this year I am saving up for a new living and dining room suit. I have been amongst the same furniture for seven years and it's about time to change it up a bit...

2. I have thankfully lost the baby weight this last year, but this year 2009 I am getting back into the gym to tone up and get into some really nice designer jeans...I deserve it!

So, there you go simple and yet achievable new year resolutions. I would normally have more resolutions to work on, but I always seem to get distracted. So this year I am going SIMPLE...Wish me luck:))))

5 comments:

Unknown said...

God luck on your goals for the year. I would love to save for a new house, too. Ugh--it'll be a while for me.

Unknown said...

I meant good luck...:o

kristin maynes said...

Sounds like you have a plan...My resolutions are about the same, except the 'new house' part. I just want to SAVE!! New furniture would be great though....but I would much rather have a new Handbag. haha!

Great blog...!

Veronica Lee said...

Great blog! Welcome to MBC!

Mommy In Pink said...

Happy New Year!