Saturday, January 31, 2009

Just a couple of shout outs...

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to Tim and Carey over at Fort Thompson and Jean Stockdale for awarding me a great blog award. I am super excited that people enjoy reading my blog. I know that I love reading and keeping updated with close friends through blogging. Not only do I enjoy reading, I also love to blog and journal on the daily events in my life. With that said, thank you, thank you to Tim, Carey, and Jean for acknowledging my blog and giving me these awards. They truly mean a lot:)

If you all have a moment, take a look at these amazing bloggers who I have grown to adore.

Tim and Carey at Fort Thompson at www.fortthompson.blogspot.com



Jean Stockdale at www.jeanstockdale.typepad.com



Thanks again for reading and enjoying my blog:))

1 comment:

Tim said...

Steph,

Thanks for the shout out! We love reading your blog as well, and it has been a priveledge getting to know you better. You are more than deserving of this award, and I was honored to give it to you.

Love and Prayers,

Tim