Sunday, January 11, 2009

Love my blue eyed baby boy...

OK, so as moms we wait nine months to meet our little creations of love and while we wait we all imagine what our little ones will look like. I will have to admit the ONE thing I wanted for my son was the eyes of his father....oh man did I luck out! I love his eyes and melt everytime they look up and sparkle at me. Can you see why the eyes of his father captured his mommies heart:)

Love this picture:)



My year, my story, one picture at a time!
11/365

6 comments:

Tim said...

I had noticed that Joel's eyes were such a pretty color of sky blue before, but it was just now reading that post that I realized how pretty your sons are. We are blessed to have our kids with decently colored eyes as well. They have my blue eyes while my wife has green. My daughters are a little darker blue than my sons but his are closer to your sons.

Have a great week Steph!

MBB Founder and Editor Denene Millner said...

WHOA! What a beautiful boy--and stunning picture. Those baby blues take my breath away...

Courtney and the Boys said...

Wow. I mean, wow! He definitely got his daddy's eyes...beautiful! And what a great picture!

I totally have to ask...what kind of lens did you use? I love how the focus is his eyes and even his shoulders are a little fuzzy. Puts the focus right where it should be!!! Love it!!!

Courtney and the Boys said...

Thanks for your response! In your email, where this comment is sent to, does my email address show up? I tried to change my settings to do this, but I can't tell if it does or not. You're always welcome to email me there! (courtanddev {at} yahoo {dot} com)

Have a great day with your little cutie. :)

Courtney

MGF said...

I agree those blue eyes are captivating.

Summer said...

Oh my gosh! He is sooo cute!