Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My little cookie monster...

Austin enjoyed his FIRST cookie this afternoon! After devouring his dessert and getting it all over, he looked like a happy mess. When it came time for him to get down and have his face cleaned he proceeded to throw a fit. He wanted more and as a mommy I had to say no. If any of you remember his first birthday post you'll remember that sugar and him don't mix...he kept me up until four a.m. on a sugar high. Needless to say one cookie is enough for my little guy:)

I had to capture this moment in it's entirety but don't be fooled by the faces at the end...he defiantly knows how to work the puppy face!

Mr. Happy Mess!



After he got his face washed and was told he couldn't have anymore cookies...



This look is hilarious...How could you Mom you just ruined my life!





My year, my story, one picture at a time!
27/365

9 comments:

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

i want to eat him up friend oh give him more cookies please i love his smile..


we need to introduce him to emmy...

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

ok i feel for you the same thing happens with emma gosh you wonder do they ever get tired lol .. i didnt see the last birthday post but mommys know best .. your judgement sure counts there when guess who is up with them ..yes that would be us.. i hear ya loud and clear... oh but that face is so adorable ... those little puppy dog eye's

Courtney and the Boys said...

OH...those eyes. I'm sure you'll never stop hearing that, but seriously. Wow.

And how in the world do you always achieve such great lighting??? Oh, what I wouldn't do...

:)

Courtney

Lesley said...

you have an absolutely beautiful baby boy.....he is precious...and that last face...he totally would have gotten that second cookie....

Rune said...

Your is so cute:)

I am visit your blog for the first time, and I love your blog:)

Be welcome to visit our blog:)

Wibeche

Melissa ♥ Spoiled Mommy said...

Awwwwwwww-I soooooo would have given him another one!! lol
That face is adorable!!

Melissa ♥ Spoiled Mommy said...

btw:Im now following you...added you to my google reader, cant wait to read more!!
I lvoe your pictures!!

Clare said...

i love the post and the pictures! so cute!

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

cookie monster was in this weeks i love faces i loved seeing him smile cute little prince...