Monday, January 5, 2009

Kicking it off right...



Well of course I am going to kick off my project 365 on the right foot and who better then with my little man Austin! Austin is now fourteen months old and changing with everyday. He loves to play, dance to music, and follow mommy wherever she goes. Austin is a sweet and kind spirit and whenever seen smiling, you can't help but have your heart melt.

Austin is truly a blessing to my husband and I. He has brought me more joy in the last year and a half then I have experienced in all my years. I had been told before that the feeling of being a mother is indescribable and it truly is. There are no words to explain the love you have for your child(ren). We are very blessed and thankful to learn and grow with Austin everyday!

P.S. Watch out he'll steal your heart:)

My year, my story, one photo at a time...
1/365

2 comments:

Amy said...

Austin is toooo adorable! Those eyes! Oh my goodness!!!

I found your blog through the mom bloggers club, welcome! :)

Tim said...

Wow, what a great picture. Those big blue eyes are to die for. Man what a cute kid! You are so blessed.