Monday, July 20, 2009

This almost made me want another one...

HAHAHA yeah right...not any time soon! BUT...I will have to say that this weekend was amazing. Saturday I got to photograph a beautiful wedding and today I got to photograph a gorgeous mother to be and her handsome hubby. Two great moments in peoples lives and I was so honored to be there to capture these special moments in their lives.

I took this lovely couple out to a place that I had been scoping out for a couple of days now. *Side Note: For all those who see a perfect place and it doesn't belong to you, don't be afraid to get a hold of the owner and ask for permission to shoot on their property. My experience with asking has been nothing but positive...plus it flatters the owners that you want to take pictures on their property...hehehe! Anyhow back to this amazing couple. I took them out this evening to a beautiful place not too far from my house. I was really worried that the lighting wasn't going to be perfect, but it was. This piece of property illuminated so many different light scenes, that I got the chance to be creative and try out different ways of capturing light. So anyhow, without any further ado...Jason and Lauren maternity shoot....newborn photos to follow in a couple of weeks...CAN'T WAIT:)

Side Note #2: If I could look this good at 34 weeks, I would have ten children by now...absolutely gorgeous!









1 comment:

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

girl ythis is so exciting they look beautiful !!!!