Sunday, July 12, 2009

Family Reunion...

Well if you couldn't tell what my family decent was, I am 100% Scandinavian. I am half Norwegian and half Swedish. Yesterday was my Norwegian family reunion. We had a great day eating, chatting, and celebrating our family history. We even were blessed to have two of our family members from Norway join us. All in all it was a great day of catching up and sharing stories.

A couple of pictures from our day together...



This is a terrible picture of me, but I had to represent!



These are my two family members from Norway....Leaf and her daughter Laura...very sweet people! It was also Laura's first time in the States and she was very excited to meet everyone. After leaving Washington they'll be on their way to L.A. and Las Vegas...how fun!



Serving up her famous fish soup and it was OHHHHHHHHHH so good:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What are you talking about?! That's a great photo of you! Looks like a great time!

Clare said...

love those family reunions, we just had ours last weekend!