Monday, July 6, 2009

My all time Loves...

I just had a moment and thought I would share my all time favorites things I love to do...

Driving with no where to go while listening to music that fits my emotions. Taking care of my friends and family, the ocean, relaxing getaways, falling in love, talking on the phone with friends and family for the latest know all, shopping, purses, a good movie with friends, taking pictures, long walks, thinking about the future and remembering the past, tiki torches in the summer, camp fires with marshmallows of course, my family, writing poetry, watching the expressions on peoples faces when you surprise them with the smallest gesture, decorating, cooking, scrabble, fleece in the winter, entertaining, bumper cars, making memories, laughing, people watching, singing out loud in my car, dancing, Nashville, TN and most of all enjoying life to the fullest!

No comments: