Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Love, God, and Many Prayers...

As promised, I am here to UPDATE you all on baby Alexander. Last Wednesday evening I wrote a post for prayer that little Alexander made it through open heart surgery. At just a week old, Alexander and his parents (my friends Andrea and Jon) experienced the power of prayer and love between family, friends, and those who they didn't even know. While it was touch and go for a while, god blessed our prayers and baby Alexander was taken off the ventilator and removed from ICU today at 1:30 (west coast time). Below are pictures taken from Andreas family and while I look at them I am amazed at how such a little angel has remained so strong through this time. God is amazing and no one can tell me that his grace isn't a powerful presence. Thank you all for your love and prayers.

After surgery Thursday May 29, 2009





Today Tuesday June 2, 2009

2 comments:

Courtney and the Boys said...

Praise God! What a precious little miracle.

Unknown said...

that is great Stephanie. We will keep them in our prayers too. Lately, God has been showing alot of miracles...hope it is an eye opener to many that HE is here!