Monday, June 15, 2009

Had the time of my LIFE...

Well the wedding weekend is over and I must say I had the time of my life. It's late here, but I could not wait to post these pictures. I took well over 3,000 pictures this weekend and these are just a few of my favorite...Sorry there was no way to share all 1,000 of my favorites. Hope you all had a great weekend! I am off to get some well needed ZZZZzzzzz!

Oh MAN this was my favorite of the two weddings. Hannah and DJ loved the camera and it showed through their pictures...beautiful couple!









Wedding number two was on Saturday at a very nice Country club on the water...This wedding was the harder of the two because the lighting (sun) was so intense.







4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are amazing photos!!
Congrats on your first weddings!

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

can I just shout something out here .

wow like amazing job you should be so proud of your self those canmeout amazing .

what lens did you use? still the nikion d90 or did you upgrade since we last chatted .


stef they look great both brides will be astonished over the beauty and have them for a life time to come . what a great memory .

Courtney and the Boys said...

Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Stephanie, these are great. You are so brave to tackle not just one but two weddings on your first weekend.

I have to say you rocked it out.

On you lens and camera comment, email me at boybarianphoto@gmail.com

B Dad