Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fields of Gold...

Fields of Gold...I love this song (currently my default song)! What a beautiful expression of love and hope for a bright future. I heard this song the other day while I was relaxing during my mommy moment pedicure at a local salon. This song immediately sparked many great memories that I have enjoyed with my husband. Traveling the world to watching movies on the couch together. Whether big or small moments this song just brightened my spirit and reminded me of how lucky I am to have such a wonderful life. I truly am blessed to have a wonderful husband who loves and supports me in every moment of my life. I am also soooooooooooo very lucky to have such an awesome and adorable son. He is truly my beating heart...he keeps me going and every time I see him I can't help but to smile. He is the product of a loving, supportive, and strong marriage. One that was built on a solid foundation of love and respect. I am babbling on now, but I am sure you get the point. Love is so amazing and this song shows how beautiful it truly is and can be for all! Thanks for listening....

No comments: