Monday, March 30, 2009

The next Mozart...

AWWW the sound of music fills our living room. Little Austin has taken to the piano and well I must say he's got in his genes. Joel (my husband) and his side of the family have been very blessed in the musical arena and so maybe Austin has well. I was amazed today when he climbed up at the piano and started playing. Now, I know he's not going to play like Mozart, but I could see that he had an ear for it. He played for a bit here and there, but at the same time he was gentle and at ease with the piano. I guess we shall see if Austin will be the next Mozart or president...lol! (See Austin's talking up a storm video below)

Well now I could not go without documenting this moment, so I quickly grabbed my camera and tried to video this event. It's only a glimpse of what was played, but I promise there will be more...enjoy!

video

Make sure to pause the music below before viewing this video

OK OK....Now at the same time as all this amazing music was being played I had to take a couple of pictures...so here is my side of creativity!!







1 comment:

My name is Kristen! said...

i love these piano shots!!