Sunday, March 22, 2009

I love the weekends...



I love the weekends...especially ones like this where you have nothing to do but just hang out. This weekend Austin and I just chilled and enjoyed eachothers company. We watched movies, went shopping at the mall, and even played the games at Chuckie Cheese. We also spent most of the morning yesterday playing in our pajamas...so nice! There aren't too many weekends where we just get to hang out so I soaked in every moment of it...Hope you all had a great weekend!! :)



I love this picture...can't beat hanging out in mommy's shoes with a sippy cup:)

2 comments:

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

weekends such as these are just price less. I love them so !

kristin maynes said...

I love the pic with the Big Boy Shoes..so cute!

That pic would be great in the group I started over at I {{heart}} Faces Social Group. I love pic's of shoes or feet..Fun!

http://iheartfaces.ning.com/group/feetlovers