Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Being creative...



OK so after my photography class in Seattle, I am feeling SUPER creative...I have all these ideas that I want to do, but need those special faces to create. My passion for photography is beginning to grow beyond my son (of course I still love taking pictures of him). I am having the niche to start asking my girlfriends to capture their children and begin a portfolio...what do you think? I am thinking my passion for photography and wanting to learn more is driving me to my calling. Who knows, maybe in the next year I will go from being a stay at home mom to having my own studio. I know it's a lot to think about now, but truly I am driven to get there...I need some serious advice! I have had many people tell me that I am good enough to go out on my own, but I am still not confident that I know all I need to know....Any advice? Well I could go on and ON over this subject. I suppose I just need to follow my heart and let it lead me in the right direction. Thanks for listening:))

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

What beautiful pictures of a sweet little boy. I don't know how old you are but am assuming you are much younger than my 45 years:-) If I were you and had the opportunity to pursue my passion, I would run with it. I spent so many years second-guessing, doubting, listening to others...that I didn't go after my passions...until now. I love that it is never too late:-) You have a passion and a gift...go for it!
Blessings, Suzanne

Melissa ♥ Spoiled Mommy said...

I say go for it!!
I dont think that I am as good as some people make me out to be. And in the past 2 days I have gotten 2 JOBS!! It blew me away! One is a big wedding and the other is Prom pictures. I guess what Im trying to say is do what you love, the jobs will come, and you CAN make your dreams come true.
Im also getting ready to start a class!!
Seems like we have a lot in common.
Good luck!!