Thursday, August 6, 2009

My little sister is growing WAY too fast...

I remember when my little sister Mallory was born. I was ten years old and the thought of having another sister was wonderful. My other sister Christy who was eight and I were already joined at the hip so having a baby around was different but very fun at the same time. Changing diapers, feeding her bottles etc. made us feel like little mommys ourselves. We even taught her, her first words...it was so much fun! Well now that little baby is now entering her Senior year in a little over month. I can't believe that she will be graduating next year and going off to college. It's so weird to think that my little sister is now turning into an adult and making choices for herself....CRAZY how time flies.

Today, I had the privilege to take my sister's senior photos. Along with her friend Shelby we set out for my favorite field and began shooting. It was hard to think that I was once in her shoes entering my senior year...the last and final year of mandatory school. Oh man how life changed after that year...for the good I will say! Anyhow we had a blast laughing posing, and goofing off. It'll be another memory for me to put into my book...It's a bitter sweet moment! Enjoy:)

My no longer little sister Mallory...







Her best friend Shelby and loyal babysitter to my little man:)







Lastly the two of them together...Great friends forever!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great photos! Keep it up!
Did you use your new camera?

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

ummanother great job , is this with umm the new baby that you adopted? sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet girl . love ya .