Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Getting ready for flip flops and sun dresses...

Well my house is a wreck, but that's OK, I am leaving in three days for two weeks in paradise. My family and I are taking a trip to Kauai for two weeks to celebrate my father's 60th birthday and my parents 30th wedding anniversary. It's going to be a great time to relax and be together as a family. My sister Christy will be joining us from Australia which I am so excited for...I haven't seen her in a couple of months and I miss having her around. Another person who I miss having around is my husband. As excited as I am to get out of Washington and relax in paradise, there's a bit of sadness that I will not be able to share this time with my husband who is working so hard overseas. I promise though I will make it up to him...We are planning a little trip of our own for when he gets back in December...hehehe!

So with paradise comes flip flops, sun dresses, and bathing suites! Not to mention endless time on the beach and sunsets that will blow your mind! With all these elements combined, you know what this means? PICTURES, PICTURES, AND MORE PICTURES!! I can't wait to get there and start snapping away. I have been debating while organizing the mess if I should take my new camera and be forced to learn it or take both of them and feel like a pro...lol (not really)! I am thinking to save myself from a back ache that I will just take one and force myself to embrace my love hate relationship with my new camera...hahaha!

Well only three more days till we jet off, I suppose I should get off of here and focus on battling the laundry, suitcases, and picking out which color of flip flops to take!!!!

Stay tuned for pictures...this is going to be a GREAT trip!

1 comment:

Courtney and the Boys said...

Wow!!! What a trip! My hubs and I went to Kuai'i on our honeymoon and loved it. We stayed in Poipu Beach. Have fun and I can hardly wait to see pics! :)