Thursday, December 18, 2008

New Pictures...

I thought I would share with you some of the fun pictures I have taken lately. Below are two of my girlfriends. First, Denise who I have met through MOPS and has been a wonderful friend to me is with her family in front of the capitol building. Let me just say that this is the sweetest family...her children are darling and her and her husband are so cute together. This picture actually turned out to be this year's Christmas picture...so much fun!



Here are also my favorites from their pictures...





This second set of pictures are very special to me. Adrienne who I have grown up with and have been childhood friends with for almost twenty years is having her first baby boy. She was so cute in these pictures, in fact so cute that she almost made me sick how beautiful she looked while being pregnant...wish I had her jeans:) Anyhow, all joking aside, I was so honored that she let me take her maternity pictures. Congratulations Adrienne...I can't wait to meet him:)







I hope you all enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them...More to come!
Also, thank you so much Denise and Adrienne for letting me take pictures of your family...I really enjoyed sharing the moment with you.

1 comment:

Annalyn said...

I love your photographs!