Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Day...



I know...I know...where have I been? Well, I just got back from spending a wonderful weekend with my husband at Skamania Lodge in Stevenson, WA. It was a wonderful weekend relaxing and spending quality time together. Austin, stayed with my mom and was spoiled from the second we left. So, while I am delayed on posting Christmas day, I can greatly say that I am rested and revived!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas day...Ours started at 9 a.m. when Austin awoke and progressed to the living room. He had no clue at first what the day was, but by the time we started handing out the presents, he had figured things out...It's my Birthday again...hahahaha:)





Austin was so cute opening his presents. Once he opened one, he wanted to play (with only that toy) not understanding that he had a million more to open and play with as well.





Christmas was a different feeling this year. It was no longer about the presents I got or who was spoiled more. This year it was the excitement of seeing the look on my sons face when he saw and opened all his presents. It was also the feeling of being complete. Having Joel home was the best Christmas present I cold have imagined. I was soooooooo happy that he was able to be here and spend time with his son during the holidays. All in all, it was a great day and it definitely felt like Christmas:)



Oh yeah, I have to say this real quick...Technology is GREAT! Not only do I get to see my husband over the internet everyday with Skype (while he is gone), but my inlaws were able to watch Austin open some of his gifts and participate in the moment...It was great! Technology and where it has come...what a blessing!

No comments: