Sunday, May 17, 2009

When the rain breaks = Beautiful in Washington

OHHHHHHHHHHH Man today was a beautiful day here in the Pacific Northwest. To me, it felt like the first day of summer and well we certainly played like it was. Austin and I had a great day playing in the sun at the downtown fountain, park, and boardwalk. We played so hard that Austin passed out in the car even before starting the car. He had sooooooooo much fun watching all the children play in the water. He got right in there with everyone else and had a blast!!

For anyone who knows my son,they know what these arms represent...HERO! This is a fun game we play with Austin and he had a blast flying through the fountain like a hero!



He never even hesitated running through the water...





Oh YEAH Austin's cool!



Playing at the park, climbing and being silly!





And we're DONE...

5 comments:

Clare said...

looks like a beautiful day!! he looks so cute in the sun glasses too!

kasandria said...

Awww He is PRECIOUS! Good photos!
Kas

Unknown said...

What a great day!! I love days where they looked completely pooped out!!

Unknown said...

I just awarded you the Superstar Blogger Award! Come pick it up at my blog! Congrat and keep up the great work!!

Vanessa

Bethany said...

Looks like it was a LOT of fun! I love that he's doing the "super hero" arms and that I knew what that meant ;-)