Friday, November 7, 2008

Missing You...



It's already hard enough to miss the love of your life, but it's even harder to watch your little one miss his daddy just as much. We were playing today at the mall's play area with our friends Kristen and Mason when Austin decides he's going to take to a complete stranger. I didn't think anything of it at first until Austin kept going over there several times. The last time I took Austin away from him, I took a long hard look at him and thought, Austin must miss his daddy. The man who was sitting and watching his daughter play, had similar features like Joel. He was tall with dark hair and facial hair. It broke my heart after I realized what he was doing. I finally had to tell the man, that his daddy was overseas and apparently he thought you looked similar to him. I know it's just as hard for Joel to be aways from us, but today I realized how much I/we miss him and how hard the next couple of months are going to be. We love and miss you daddy to the sky!

We are so proud of you!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Awww this is such a great picture of you and Joel! We love you guys soooo much and will be praying for you. Hang in there sis. We are so proud of you.