Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving...

This year I traveled to Kentucky to be with my husband's family for Thanksgiving. Now I know what some of you are thinking and that is, you must be crazy to go to your in laws by yourself for two weeks. Well, this is one of the many things I am thankful for. I have a wonderful relationship with my in laws and truly they are my second home and family. I am blessed to have them in my life and for that I am thankful. We had a wonderful time over at Aunt Vic's house sharing stories, memories, and of course stuffing ourselves with all the wonderful "fixins."


Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away."

1 comment:

black_economist said...

don't even ask me how I ended up on your blog...was researching and there was someone from washington who went to KY...I'm actually from Owensboro, Kentucky...I just moved to Washington over a year ago to get a Ph.d. in economics..(hence the ID name)....my wife has been a SAHM for over 7 years....so, she is looking to start a blog as well..Hope you had a wonderful time in KY, and the next time you visit, you have to go to Owensboro for some BBQ at Moonlight....inquiring minds want to know if you have developed that southern draw in your talk...my comes back out when I talk to anyone from the south, and then it takes me about a day or two to get that Pacific Northwest flavor back...Again, I hope you enjoyed your trip...