Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's in the Water...

All of my friends are pregnant and it seems like every conversation I have with a girlfriend now involves the word baby. While everyone else talks about babies and being pregnant, the only babies I am thinking about are the cute little ones that came from my maternity shoots a couple of weeks ago. Even though I thought about it while taking these photos, their are no babies in the near future for me. I am waiting for Mr. Austin to be out of diapers and contained in the terrible two...wait let me rephrase that. I am waiting for daddy to come home so I can have help with the first one...Lol...love you sweetie!! So without further ado, meet Baby K so sweet and so beautiful. Awww what it would be like to have a little girl...ok enough day dreaming back to reality!! Hehehehe:)







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just precious!
The bum shot is my fave!