Thursday, September 17, 2009

I have so much to catch up on...

Well, I have been SUPER busy with photography these last couple of weeks. I am so thankful for the blessings that have been given to me. In the last two weeks I have had eight photo shoots and two weddings. It's been crazy and hard to keep up with, but I am still so thankful for the business and excitement people have towards my work...it's truly a blessing! I am working hard to get the most recent shoots up, but I could not resist this post. I had the opportunity of photographing a good friend of mine Mark Evitts. Mark plays for Rodney Atkins and when Mark told me that he was coming to Washington, I was so excited! Here are a couple photos from his show the other night...so exciting!!







Rodney Atkins...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie, I don't even know what to say on these shots. I am speechless, you have gone from taking some nice what I'll call snapshots to taking great pictures. I love these, very nicely done and I bet that was a ton of fun.

Great work.
B Dad