Monday, January 18, 2010

I PROMISE I am still alive...

I promise, promise, promise, I have not fallen off the face of the earth. In fact, I have actually been through a lot since Christmas and have now found a few moment to sit and recap. So to begin, the day after Christmas my husband, son, and I packed up the car and drove cross country back home to Virginia. While my husband was gone, Austin and I moved to Washington State where I am originally from to be with my family and friends (great support). We had a a wonderful year with my family and were so very sad to have to leave them. Now, we are back in Virginia and for the most part settled back into our home.

As for some REALLY exciting news, I am officially launching Stephanie Reeder Photography on January 30th at the Bristol Bridal Show. I have been working very hard in the last couple of weeks getting everything ready and in place. One of the many exciting new additions is my official website and photography blog. I would love for you all to check them out and let me know what you think. Photography is a passion and love of mine and I have decided that there is no better time in my life to follow my dreams. The Bristol Bridal Show is right around the corner and I am confident that everything is coming together as it should.

Thank you to everyone for their support and encouragement to get me this far on my journey. It truly means the world!!



Check out Stephanie Reeder Photography at:

Website: www.stephaniereeder.com

Photography Blog: www.stephaniereeder.com/blog

Become a Fan on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/Stephanie-Reeder-Photography/184380974227

No comments: