Sunday, April 5, 2009

What a beatiful day...



Today truly felt like the first day of spring here in Washington State. The sun was shining, the sky was clear, and everyone in town was out and about. It was a beautiful sight to be out today driving around and enjoying the weather. Austin and I decided to take full advantage of today (because everyone here in Washington knows that sunshine is too and far between). We took a trip to the waterfront and ran along the beach. Austin had a blast picking up shells, playing in the sand/mud, and running to the water. I didn't realize how fast he was until I tried taking pictures of him by the water...not an easy thing to do. Anyhow, today was a beautiful day and I hope we have many more beautiful days to come!!



Here is Austin in a straight SPRINT towards the water...



4 comments:

Tim said...

Wow Steph I dont even know what to say. Its kinda refreshing to know that I have someone to talk to that can relate so well to what I am going thru, but man that just rocked me back.

Please know that you are in my prayers and i totally understand everything. I cant sleep at all either and thats why Im up now at 3am.

I wish that I was able to email you. My email is in my profile if you ever want to email me to talk about it.

Your friendship means allot, and i will do anything I can to try and make this easier for you. First and foremost I will pray, and do it NOW!

Love and Prayers,

Tim

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

steph look how big your man is geting thats awesome what a big boy huh. so cute too i want those cheeks right through the lens. and yes what a beautiful day it looks those sail boats oh what a picture huh glad your day was breathytaking and looks like it was a priceless memeory . enjoy more like that you deserve them hugs and love michelle

Clare said...

it looks like a beautiful place to live, the weather was gorgeous here as well! what a treat!

Anonymous said...

Great pics and wonderful scenery. thanks for sharing.

B Dad